Save the date: Friday 21. 05.2021
1st. International Women’s Conference
“Mary Magdalene – Love and Miracles”
Online Conference – admission: free
Welcome and join us – we start on the 12th May with a 9 days of prayers ahead of the conference and a candle is there at the tomb of Mary Magdalene for you to join into the prayers – with your love, with your heart, with your intentions and hand them over to Mary Magdalene’s love. The field of love is transforming our hearts and souls.
Be open to receive the graces from this beautiful love – with god’s love to you.
Welcome to our first women’s conference honoring the women and the feminine genius.
Men are equally welcome to join us. We are all connected in god’s love.
Conference hours morning: 14.00 – 19.00 CET
Start: 14.00 CET
Refreshment break 15.20 – 15.30 CET
Conference time 15.30 – 16.15 CET
Short refreshment break 16.15 to 16.20 CET
Conference time 13.30 – 18.00 CET
Hour of prayer, music, singing and blessing 18.00 – 19.00 CET
Where: in 2021 it will be online – hosted by
Basilika of Mary Magdalene , St. Maximin, St.Baume,France
Inspiring Speakers,Testimonials, Musicians, Singing& Prayers for healing
Celine Kelly, from Magdala in the Holy Land, invites us on the journey of
“Mary Magdalene – Women of Galilee”
She will be with us right from the Holy Land from Magdala, the home of Mary Magdalene
Ilenia Manca, from Italy invites us on a journey of healing,
through a healing service “Healing – by Love”
Marion Hellwig, from Germany,
invites us on a journey of “Women in Leadership“
Philippe Mahesh plays unique “Meditative Music“ for us
as well as songs composed for Mary Magdalene.
Anne – Catherine Chabas plays the wonderful organ in the basilica.
Preperation for participants, guests, women as well as men, all are welcome
- set your intention for the day
- have a candle ready so that you can light it when we start
- bring a journal for notes and to write down whats happening within you and in your heart along your journey
- ensure you drink enough water during the day
- prepare a small bowl and a glass of water – for a cleansing ceremony, where we will be connected to the ritual baths of Magdala in Galiläa
- prayer beads (optional)
- bible (optional)
- the blessing song – to prepare for the conference and for the conference for blessings of generations and the future
to the lyrics of the song